Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Yona's Rankings - Top Fairouz Ai Characters

 


It's the mid-year once again and Yona's Blog brings back my personal rankings, this time I'll jolt down the characters voiced by the wonderful Japanese-Egyptian seiyuu, Fairouz Ai! Speaking of which, it's her 28th birthday today, so I will send a big tropica-shiny felicitations to her for bringing these amazing characters to life!

And coz it's her special day, I'm gonna round up my top four Fairouz characters that I've seen so far right away!




4. Eripyo (OshiBudo)

The first Fairouz character I've seen during the early weeks of the coronavirus pandemic when OshiBudo was a very late addition to my 2020 winter anime season lineups, but since it tackled about idols and the wota culture, one thing quickly came into my mind was the crazily energetic part-time worker Eripyo.

The main heroine of the show, she has Maina as her kami oshi (the top favorite member) and the only one who supports the idol in various events, similar to some of my co-fans in the PH idol community with the same case. However, I have some very similarities to her in showing an unconditional adoration and wholesome love to my oshis, and I also attended various events like handshake events and concerts very often.

Eripyo is such a cool character and she depicts us fangirling over idols like crazy hippies. But other than that, she trusts and loves her co-wotas despite the differences in supporting their own oshis and is very passionate whenever Maina takes the spotlight before her presence.




3. Hibiki Sakura (How Heavy are the Dumbbells You Lift?)

Fairouz's breakthrough anime and the one that cemented her bumpy yet bloomed seiyuu career. I just took a few episodes into Dumbbells, but Hibiki is the definition of proper healthy living that all of us should inspire to and I like how she's working hard to achieve the almost impossible goal of having a very hot, sexy body alongside her schoolmates Akemi, Ayaka and Gina, and their teacher Satomi-sensei.

Her solid-like bond with the super muscular trainer Machio is one of my faves from the show although Hibiki had a crush on the latter at the beginning, but nevertheless they have a wonderful dynamic relationship. They also got some funny moments and I love the edutainment section about various workouts in each episode and the post-ending credits with Machio himself.

Hibiki may have a very rocky start since she started doing workouts both in and out of the gym, but her sheer determination, perseverance and having a never give up spirit to attain a hot but longer life-worthy body. Maybe I should do workouts too even though they're pretty tough, eh? We'll see.




2. Tokiwa Anzai (Mewkledreamy)

One of my favorites from Mewkledreamy and Fairouz's debut in the magical girl universe before being promoted to a bigger role that I'm gonna talk about in the last part. A probinsyana who moves to the city to start a new life and is Nene's Dream Partner, Tokiwa is an all-around talented person because she plays the piano, and is part of the choir and cheerleading clubs which the latter that Yume Hinata is also part of, yet also afraid of ghosts and scary stuff.

In the first season, we saw Tokiwa saved Nene from getting flew into the river before her move and a couple of episodes later, she was transferred to Yume's school only to get her dream caught by Yunicchi's Black Abyss. But her willingness to be part of the city life and Nene's encouragement triggered the gal to get out of the Black Abyss with Yume and Mew's help, and subsequently became partners from then on. Afterwards, Nene and Tokiwa are lending hands to Mew and Yume to protect people's dreams from the nightmares within them. However, things are getting tougher in season two as they faced new enemies, but also gaining a new ally.

Tokiwa is basically a precious cinnamon roll and who doesn't? I can't wait for her wider adventures with Mew, Yume and the gang as the show's season two is still rolling and kicking!




1. Manatsu Natsuumi/Cure Summer (Tropical-Rouge! PreCure)

Our current Cure leader who is super duper tropica-shiny and full of unlimited motivation! I love everything about and really enjoy Manatsu so far and I cannot underestimate the fact that she's not only putting a smile to our faces, but also encourage us to be motivated for true productivity in this planet.

I do love all the leaders coz they're my primary favorites in the show and Summer is no exception. Her relationship with her parents, especially her mom, is both touching and very nice to see which makes me miss my own parents so much, and with Sango, Minorin, Asuka and Laura is just so amazing! Speaking of the funny fighting mermaid, I can always tell from my inner thoughts that both Summer and La Mer have the very awesome dynamic relationship too, and you know? They're very something and unique!

I'm looking forward to see more of Manatsu and her gang in this current PreCure season, and they're surely treating us with more surprises and twists to come on the way.

Who is your favorite Fairouz character? Lemme know on the comments box below, or on my FB page or my Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment