Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Haruka Yoshimura's Blog Message to the Pretty Cure Fans

As a continuous honor to the now-outgoing Pretty Cure helper from Earth as well as an advanced birthday treat to her seiyuu Haruka Yoshimura, here's a too amazing yet inspired message to the Cure fans regarding the recent finale of Go! Princess Pretty Cure from Yoshimura's Ameblo site.



FOREWORD: This post was made as an advanced birthday celebration of Haruka Yoshimura on Valentines' Sunday (February 14, 2016).


The final episode of Go! Princess Pretty Cure was aired!!
Looking back as a viewer, I watched the Pretty Cure series for a long time.
In fact, I've answered that "I want to appear in the Pretty Cure series by 2020" in a magazine interview.
Yet I felt happy when my Cure series debut was determined.
But there are more than happy things...
Before the weekly audio recording sessions, the anime staff, who were in per episode basis, had taught us about their own feelings and contemplation when they produced episodes.
When I heard their messages about all the episodes, I felt the love of the staff to their own anime works which had filled with episodes.
I felt the excitement when I watched the TV broadcasting!

When having after job drinking parties, I spoke them about anime productions.
I was really happy to get such a nice job in the nice seiyuu/voice acting field.

Among Go! Pri, it showed dreams many times.
This work showed the importance to overcome painful things to strive for the dreams, in addition to their greatness.
For example, Kirara-chan's episode for she was able to defend Karin-chan's dream but absented her own work.
I was surprised that "they described realistic reality" in this anime.
I was then moved when Minami-san had felt sense of guilt towards her new dream than to take over the Kaido family business and when Towa-chan declared, "While I'll shoulder my past sins as Twilight, I'm aiming to become a Grand Princess again."

They're all still middle high school students, but I thought "they have heavy and complex feelings in their own hearts."
I thought that "I want to receive their own feelings instead of them."
However, they were succeeded to become Grand Princesses because they grown enough through overcoming towards their own feelings.
I like Flora so much.


I've given courage many times from Flora's words.

Flora/Haruka-chan's heart hadn't shaking.
But among in the hot battle against Close-san, it was really nice that she noticed that important thing.

Flora...

Puff-chan and Aroma-kun were always cute.
But I was impressed that they were did the best effort at the time they should work hard.

Everyone's "acting" and "their approach with respect to their own work" was really nice.
I learned a lot from them.

And I want to tell about Yui-chan because the final episode airing was ended already!!

"I love everyone. I want to help them out. That's why I want to become a Pretty Cure just like you, Towa-chan. I've thought about that before." (GPPC episode 28)
When I said on Yui's message above in the voice recording at first, I played as a "shameless feeling because I can't support everyone who're Cures."
But the staff said, "Sorry, but please don't perform like she felt sorry. Because she was a strong girl that knew clearly she could in her own mind. Please perform her with those feelings that overcome her own distress."
He said that Yui-chan had overcame her own distress.
I felt that her mind had grown stronger.

Of course, "If I would become a Pretty Cure..." means to "I want have a power to protect them." It wasn't mean that "I want to become a Pretty Cure."

Yui-chan had produced her own key, and she was able to get the power to support the Cures finally.

Yui-chan, whose dreams had came true, after she had said that she wanted to fulfill her own dream.
When I saw "By Yui Nanase," I really respected Yui-chan!
Yui-chan was fought by her own fighting style.
Her fighting style gave me courage!
It was a year as such dreams turn to reality!

Before the final episode audio recording, I had placed a message following the 50th episode:
"Even it is the place where we want to stay forever, we have to depart from there for our own step up. I want to go ahead with gratitude feelings than loneliness."
Thank you, Go! Princess Pretty Cure!
Thank you, Yui Nanase!
I was happy to proceed with you!
Until we meet again someday,
Gokigen yo (Have a good day)!

- Haruka Yoshimura

Original text: http://ameblo.jp/yh---blog/entry-12125911438.html

1 comment: