Monday, May 25, 2020

CON REVIEW: Pinoy Otaku Festival 2016 [05-26 to 27-2016]

My lone 2016 POF lineup

Since Pinoy Otaku Festival got postponed till next year, I'm going to share my experiences in the con for the past four years since I first attended. So here I go!

My first POF was in 2016, then entitled AniMay Weekend, and I was only attended the 1st day and cosplaying as Yui Nanase in her summer outfit. It was also the first time that I joined the karaoke contest as well as gained new friends for the first time, including Ms. Lorelei Hutchings of Colony Drop Cosplay and Hiro Saeki-san and I had to say they were awesome lads and geek nerds like most of my mates, and my first stint to join a cosplay contest there. 😊 Surely it was toughie but hey, I had a lot of fun despite the venue's quite far from my place.




Speaking of karacons, I sang "KIRA KIRA" by the J-pop group Every Little Thing which was part of the Go! Princess PreCure movie soundtrack. Didn't took the trophy, but I just performed it for fun alongside some of my mates from Team OKE Gakuen. Overall it was fun amid the flaws, I say.





And that's the 1st part of my POF experiences. Next report, POF 2017. 😃



Photos © Cospray, Goki.

No comments:

Post a Comment