Thursday, May 28, 2020

5th Anniversary Special: Curse of the Alleged Black Magic

Hello fam! My blog is celebrating its 5th anniversary this year and to mark this special occasion, here's a short one-shot sketch I wrote for a small watchalong, so hope you're gonna leave some lessons about dreams and nightmares after reading it.

Curse of the Alleged Black Magic

One day, there was one person that took the life of my mom in my dreams. Wearing a hat, had a quite glam clothes and was in old age. It was during a fiesta in the wide beaches of Masbate, I looked at everyone taking a big meal festival and my mom and grandma was there, until...

I was suddenly went into the place where my mom was under care of a spiritual healer alongside my now late stepfather and two of my fam's neighbors, staring at what kind of performance she did to my mom. She tapped her hands into my mom's stomach, then screamed. I was so trembled and horrified on that, then crying like a lost little girl. Other than that, I learned the fact that my mom was succumbing to black magic, which allegedly caused of her death.

The curse was everywhere, my mom was dead, and the next target would be me. My depression hit me harder with that thing and I cut ties with all of her relatives for good, making my hatred for them really terrible. But in reality, I wish I should die and not her... Why just my mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment