Monday, November 23, 2020

My Doctor Who Merchandise Collection (So Far)

Happy Doctor Who Day, everyone! And to celebrate its 57th anniversary, I decided to do a two-part special blog post about my merch collection and my related content engagements in the franchise. So yep, let me do the former first!


Ever since I entered the Doctor Who universe in 2018, I was wondering that I could start collecting various merchandise from the show, so I decided to save some extra budget first and later, engage in freelanced craft and taking two different jobs to have those. To me, it really fulfilled my wish of having those all thanks to my hardwork in a short span of time while in the fandom.


Anyway, I'm going to share my merchandises that I collected so far from the show:


My first official merch: Doctor Who Magazine Issue 532 ft Jodie Whittaker and Mandip Gill as the featured cover, pre-ordered from Filbars.


Two 13s and a recon Dalek Funko Pops, also pre-ordered from Filbars.


A Cybus Cyberman pop-up figure, bought
from Xmas ToyCon 2019 Day 3.


DWM Issue 532 ft the late Jon Pertwee as
the featured cover, bought from Booksale
Walter Mart EDSA.


13th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver (Se7en20
version), bought from Geekerie.


And here's myself as 13 with her sonic from last February's charity shoot!

Latest addition, a 13 LEGO figure that I bought from Shoppee!
PS. Salamat (Thank you), Shoppee!


I'm also decided that I will collect more Who merchs in the future, of course it'll depend on the availed budget and time though.

And that's part one of my two-part special post for Doctor Who Day! I will continue this with my related content engagments on the next post! What did you think of my collection so far? Also, did you have your own Who merchandises collection already? Share them on the comment section below, on my FB page or my Twitter @goddessyk13!

No comments:

Post a Comment