Wednesday, July 15, 2020

My Emiru Aisaki Birthday Special Appreciation Thread


Hello guys and gals, Yona here and welcome to my special appreciation blog post about our birthday girl and forever ma gurl on having fictional heroes as inspirations, Emiru Aisaki aka Cure Macherie from Hugtto! PreCure!

Alright to make this post a bit short, I'm going to do a brief profile for those who are new to the fandom and then the reason I adore this brilliant lad so much, so here I go...

Emiru is third grade schooler that became a Cure after Ako Shirabe/Cure Muse from Suite and Aguri Madoka/Cure Ace from Doki Doki!, and the very first from planet Earth plus the youngest member of the Hugtto Cures. She's also the youngest daughter of the Aisaki conglomerate clan and what's different from the other Cures who're rich kids, she plays the modern electric guitar rather than the classic instruments like the piano and the violin. Emiru has a big bro that's Masato, who I literally despised at first due to being a drop dead misogynist. Fortunately thanks to Henri Wakamiya, he quickly changed his ways and began to open up to others. Phew, I'm glad that we already a very wholesome yaoi couple in the Cure series! But, we also have our lovable Emiru and our wonderful Ruru Amour, or Cure Amour, being brilliant and romantically best friends that stand the tests of time.



Anyways in case you missed my mid-season Cures watchalongs, check out my top 5 Macherie and Amour moments here: https://yonakuromatoki.blogspot.com/2020/07/twinlove-my-top-5-emiru-aisakicure.html?m=1

Now why do I love Emiru so much? Because not only she embodies about what a true hero should be and has a wonderful love for music, but because her perseverance and determination really captures and inspires everyone even in the times of distress and drought. Her friendship with Ruru is so amazing and wholesome, and I do really, really adore them very much, but they also make straight right in my feels (especially in the finale ugh deym feels yo)! 



Okay feels aside, her character songs, again with Ruru, are pretty catchy, energetic and wonderful to the ears and I can't stop listening and singing them for several times on my phone's playlist as in seriously, I would gonna stan Twin Love for life you know? But more than these stuff mentioned, Emiru is one of the characters that I related the most due to similarities in loving various things and being persevered and determined to fight for what's right even in a little way.




Happy birthday to Emiru! Well, I wish all the best to her and keep rocking always, also a big shout out to her seiyuu, Nao Tamura, for bringing us this lovable heroine to life! I'm still pushing to cosplay her and have a con/shoot debut once this godforsaken pandemic will be cleared.

Thanks for reading another special post on my blog! What's your birthday wish for Emiru? What are your favorite moments from her? And if you have a merch of her, please do a share on the comment box below, on my FB page or my Twitter @goddessyk13.

1 comment:

  1. Cure Ma'chérie is one of my absolute favorites alongside Cure Amour! Looks and all! They have a special place in my heart! Happy Birthday Emiru!

    ReplyDelete