Wednesday, March 9, 2016

A Pretty Cure Series X-Over Fanart: The God and the Prince

TWO HANDSOME MEN FROM TWO DIFFERENT PARALLEL WORLDS| The blogger's illustration of Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!'s Earth deity Blue and Go! Princess Pretty Cure's Prince Hope Grand Kanata in traditional art form, uncolored, and along with their names both in Japanese and English writings was taken on the evening of March 7, 2016, Philippines Standard Time.

This is actually a proposal of mine for an art appreciation midterms project while watching a primetime news and evening soap operas, probably it took for few hours to finish it. So instead of the usual painting, why can't I do in the oil pastels instead para maiba naman (to make it different)? However before that, I've been experiencing illustration's block about a week ago (curses that same hell thing to Yui Nanase!) and I was about to lose hope in finding my muse for that proposal.

Then the time came, I was remembered and realized about what I did in doing a Pretty Cure crossover fan-art ft Yui-Yui herself and Seiji Sagara, so why not doing the same thing to Blue-sama and Prince Kanata? Ah finally! I found my inspiration at last.

On the side note, forgive me about the distorted stuff, but that was actually my drawing style infusing with the ones of Masayuki Sato and Yukiko Nakatani. 

No comments:

Post a Comment