Friday, December 25, 2015

Pretty Cure 30-Day Challenge: Road to Mahou Tsukai Day 1

On the first day of my Pretty Cure 30-Day Challenge: Road to Mahou Tsukai, let's take a focus on our favorite seasons. We have our own faves in regards with the installments of the anime and we know that it's a damn picky question.

I actually love all the seasons of Pretty Cure regardless of storyline and whatsoever. But my best seasons so far in no particular order are the first 3 seasons (Futari wa, Max Heart and Splash Star), Heart Catch, Smile and Go! Princess. I like also the other seasons due to the fact that I enjoyed their amazing adventures and roller coaster twists in each episode and scene, yet I think that I already picked the most unique ones for the anime franchise show as stated above. 

Nevertheless, I equally loved all the seasons of Pretty Cure from the bottom of my heart.









No comments:

Post a Comment