Friday, December 25, 2015

Pretty Cure 30-Day Challenge: Road to Mahou Tsukai Prologue




In every season of the Pretty Cure Series, of course we are really intended about our favorite Cure heroines, mascot fairies, villains, supporting characters, exclusive characters etc. But let's not forget that we should enjoy ourselves about watching this amazing mahou shoujo anime that has been still alive and kicking in driving out the evil forces for more than a decade.

With the big anticipation of the "Grand Royal & Majestic Finale" of Go! Princess Pretty Cure in January and the much-awaited premiere of Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure! in February, I've finally decided and accepted the Pretty Cure 30-Day Challenge after a few damn years (I actually suppose to do that throughout the Happiness Charge season as part of franchise's 10th anniversary, but due to lack of time and other errands, I should have wait and firmly think about the whats and the whos for that challenge within the GPPC season).

Here I go, here I go! I am now ready to share you all about my faves in the anime and this prologue marks the official start of the 30 day challenge feat. the Pretty Cure Series.

LET THE CHALLENGE BEGINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment