Tuesday, June 2, 2020

My Top 5 Miyuki Sawashiro Characters


For the next top 5 of my rebooted blog, we're celebrating another person that really captures our hearts and minds in her more than two decades in the seiyuu industry, Miyuki Sawashiro! And to celebrate her birthday, here are my top 5 characters!

My top 5 characters voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro

5. Ryoko Sakurai/Fine (Senki Zesshou Symphogear)

I like how Ryoko has gone a double persona style from being the true creator of the Symphogear project to a menacing woman from ancient times that possesses the former who attempts to plunge the universe with her own gains, but makes a last minute redemption in the show's season one finale and gets several cameos as Fine in later seasons; plus she has an exclusive appearance in the XDU app game.

4. Kyoko Honda (Fruits Basket 2019 reboot)

Tohru Honda's late mom. I love how she really takes care of her daughter even though she was once a gangster, her inner soft side is the most favorite about Kyoko-san even after her death and in Tohru's inner thoughts, much like the original anime series and the manga.

3. Mint Blancmanche (Galaxy Angel)

The character that introduced me to Sawashiro as a seiyuu and one of the shows that brought me an intro to the original Japanese versions on TV first before heading to the internet. I love her cheeky aura and personality which differs to the rest of the GA girls.

2. Hanako Koyanagi (Wotakoi)

Love Koyanagi's aspects both as a worker and an otaku. Her love for yaoi is both crazy and fun, but at the same time she's already in the grasps of her boyfriend Kabakura, which serves as a good sign for their wholesome chemistry, and having a wonderful bond with Naru.

1. Towa Akagi/Cure Scarlet (Go! Princess PreCure)

Our third redeemed heroine in the Cure series. More than elegance and royal status who dreams to be a grand princess, I totally admire how Towachi embraces her committed sins which is why her speech still strikes me up to this day. Aside from that, her wanting to do and adapt new things that decent peasants really do, her playing the violin, her warm-like bond with Haru-Haru and the gang, and the unconditional love with her brother, Prince Kanata, which all I really love about her so much.

That's my top 5 characters and happy 35th birthday to Sawashiro! Who's/'re your favorite character/s voiced by her? Comment down here, on my FB page or my Twitter @goddessyk13.

No comments:

Post a Comment